Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's about to end..

My semester break is about to end soon..so soon..huh.. I am still in a lazy mode.. These three weeks break were so wonderful.. Spending time with the little ones are the 'bestest' activity this whole three weeks.. Arggghhh.. Oh my dear Allah... Please delay the arrival of sunday..huhu

Anyway, i planned to finish two books of peter and jane with adam..failed! Hihi.. What a lousy parent i am.. Sorry son.. We'll do it slowly ok? Ibu dulu pun, when i was 4, i cannot read and have none of english words..so, i dont have so much worry.. Hihi.. Buleh ke gitu??

As for baby kalthum hawa, she is progressing.. Getting cleverer as day passes through.. Cheekier day by day.. She has a very beautiful smile.. 

Hubby.. Still busy everyday..huhu.. Could not spend much time with him.. Redha je.. But, adam has one idea and he keeps on mentioning it lately.. "Papa tak payahlah work.. Duk rumah je takpe". I know he misses his papa...he misses spending time with his papa.. Eventhough his papa is around, but the time is an enemy for them.. 

So, the hectic life is about to start in two days.. Huarghhh.. Honestly, i enjoy studying but being a mother of two makes it tough for me.. And i am soooo tired to travel 2 hours journey everyday.. Huhuhu.. Really hope to move to a closer place.. 

One more thing, i'm going to get my reaults.. Suspense jugak.. Hopefully i'll score with flying colours.. InsyaAllah.. My target for this coming semester is to poyr my fullest commitment towards study and try to be more organized.. Bless me dear Allah!

The entry ends here. Full stop. 😢

    Anak- anak penyejuk mata penawar hati...


No comments:

Post a Comment