Friday, May 24, 2013

Tick tock

Tick tock tick tock..
23,24,25 of may come again..
So, it is officially five years.. Cant believe it.. It has been 5 years since he first solemnized me, feast at my home and his home..

Too many happiness and tears along these five years..tests come and go to mature us up..and the happiest thing is we are now parents for two kids..a handsome young man, che adam and a beautiful princess che kalthum hawa.. I am so blessed with these three gifts from Allah..5 years with two children, and still planning ahead..hihi

To my great husband, thank you for accepting me for who i am..it is such a wonderful life i have with you.. I'm praying that we will be blessed with many more happiness to come.. Thank you for a love without condition you give me.. I love you..

I received these sweet words from him yesterday..touched!

Love is all around when u r around. A whale of time is just when u r around. A glimps of ur presence is tha most i yearn when u r not around. A half of decade is just a test of u n me to be around. Years a head is my pledge to make my self for u; to be around. 
Allah bless us all. 
 
Ur abib. 

Love u dearly hubby.. 
Happy anniversary!



1 comment:

  1. selamat ulang tahun kebahagiaan..moga berbahagia dan berkekalan rahmah dan mawaddah hingga ke syurga

    ReplyDelete