Sunday, August 16, 2009

destiny


u're my destiny...


























what if i never knew
what if i never found u
i never had
this feeling in my heart
how did this come to be
i dont know how you found me
but from the moment i saw you
deep inside my heart i knew
baby, u’r my destiny
u and i were meant to be
with all my heart and soul

















'll give my love to have and hold
and as far as i can see
u were always meant to be
my destiny
i wanted someone like u
someone that i could hold on to
and give my love until the end of time

but forever was just a word (just a word)
something I would only heard about
but now u're always there for me
when u say forever i believe

baby...
u’r my destiny


special dedication to my beloved husband...
i love u so much abib...
more than u can ever imagine...




3 comments: