Saturday, April 20, 2013

How can i? FORGETFUL

Have you ever forget things that used to be your daily obligation? I always do! This syndrome become worse after my second birth. Oh my Allah..why do i always forget things these days..how am i going to sit for my final exam? It's just around the corner..

Last week, i forgot to bring the storage bottle for my EBM. In addition, my Mrs "B" dh jarang bengkak lately. I think my milk production is decreasing. Huhu..so sad..

Fortunately, throughout the week it seems to increase again. One fine tuesday, it was bengkaking..should i use the word swollen? (Mcm not appropriate je).
By 1100 it wet my clothes already..and painful some more. huh. untouchable! sakitnye! so what to do?

This is the solution. I'm sorry baby. Hopefully it wont harm you.. I straight away transfer it into its proper storage bottle when i reach home. Oh, Allah..please remove this forgetful habit from me..huhu..i beg you..so badly..



No comments:

Post a Comment