Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Happy birthday hubby!

Today is hubby's birthday..he is 31 this year..happy birthday hubby, wishing you for happiness in many more years to come..just with me absolutely! haha
This is for you...

Your birthday marks another year together,
Such happy times, i couldn't ask for more,
Spending precious minutes, hours and days with you my love,
whom i cherish and adore...

We've shared so much, we two in love and marriage,
Each year our bond just seems to grow and grow,
I always want to be right next to you,
To be with you means more than you can know...

You're always there for me,
With a loving smile and open arms,
I'm never happier than when i know you're near,
I thought my love for you couldn't grow stronger,
And yet i love you even more this year..

From the deepest point of my heart,
I love you... Endlessly...

Happy birthday dear..



No comments:

Post a Comment